Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What Season Am I?

I'm pleased as punch to get my own personal color analysis by Sue McCartney of Your Color. She is an image consultant with over 20 years experience and a client list to prove it. But what I'm even more excited about is we get to have a contest too.



All you  have to do is guess what season I am correctly and leave your answer in the comments.

First one who does wins a lipstick pen and a new universal lipstick crayon. Universal means it looks FABULOUS ON EVERYONE!

GO AHEAD! GUESS GUESS GUESS!! SPRING, SUMMER, AUTUMN OR SUMMER.

You can find more out bout Sue here http://yourcolor.us.






Bri Clark
Social Ghoster Marketing Strategist, Author, Speaker, Social Media/ Platform Consultant


(208)761-0319 
belleconsult.com


  
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus YouTube

7 comments:

  1. Autumn. Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Sue Macartney's daughter... And I'm guessing you're a Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way that blue looks on you, I'd have to say you're a Spring. (It looks GREAT!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to thank all of you for playing. And the winner is Angie Leigh. She was the first to guess Spring across all forums. Congrats Angie!

    However, I'm sad to say the actual color consult was lost in the great iPad malfunction of the spring of 2013. :(

    However, you will still get your lip color and lip stick pen Angie. I'll need you to DM me your info so I can get it to you.

    And I highly suggest everyone sign up for Sue McCartney's email list. It's effing quality.

    http://yourcolor.us/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because drinking water is the most important factor to make the filler last longer. Because หลังฉีดโบท็อก fillers are substances that hold water. Therefore, drinking a lot of water will help the filler to take its shape after the filler injection during the first 4-5 days.

    ReplyDelete